Updated on December 11, 2018
Christmas is just around the corner and of course I am already getting asked what I want, so I decided to share my 2nd annual wishlist. Check out my list below:
1. Pacifica Dream State- I already enjoy Pacifica’s perfumes for their less toxic formulas created from essential oils. Now they took it to the next level with this new line or perfumes by infusing these formulas with crystals as well. Did I mention their scents are amazing?
2. Moonstone Earrings- Speaking of crystals, moonstone is currently one of my faves. So I am loving these sterling silver earrings.
3. Organys Lash Booster- I know adding lashes to your real lashes is a thing but the naturalista in me would rather grow them out. I can’t wait to try this lash booster serum.
4. Pacifica Beachy Punk Eyeshadow Palette- I tried these eyeshadow colors out by swatching them in Whole Foods a little while ago and I absolutely love them! Especially the light green one which I thought would have been my least favorite.
5. Bikini Coverup- Summer is sooo far away but it is always on my mind. Plus I can’t wait to wear this to the beach. How cute is this bikini coverup?
6. Nefertiti Pendant- Gold normally isn’t my thing however, I am really loving this beautiful 14k gold pendant of Nefertiti’s head.
7. Noise cancelling headphones- Who couldn’t use an extra pair of head phones? I’m always losing mine lol 🙂 But, I would love these for work. My current ones are good but these are even better according to the reviews.
8. Networking for People Who Hate Networking- It’s not that I hate networking, I feel there is plenty of room for me to improve in this area. Plus this would be a great new book to add to my growing library collection.
This time around I used Amazon to create my wishlist. Check out my link here to see more items on My Christmas Wishlist.
I hope this wishlist inspired you to think about what you want for Christmas.
Comment below, I would love to hear about one thing on your Christmas Wishlist.
Remember you only have one life to live so live it be-U-tifully by being you to the fullest.
Peace & Love,
Keep up with me on a daily basis @yesherestherj on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter.