Updated on August 1, 2017
A few days ago I went to see the movie Girls Trip. This is not a sponsored post but I must say this movie was fantastic! This movie had me laughing so hard from the beginning to the end. Needless to say hands down this was one of my all time favorite movies. Girls Trip made me think about all my favorite movies so I decided to create a list and share it with you.
Check out my top 10 favorite movies:
- Of course Girls Trip is my current favorite movie. I am even tempted to go see this movie again. I loved the star studded cast and the life journey the story lines takes you through. I was able to vicariously live through this movie.
2. I love all of the Fast & The Furious movies and pretty much any good movie which features a good street race. However my favorite of the series is Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift. This gives me a taste of what Japanese technology and culture is like.
3. I will say it took me a while to give Pirates of the Caribbean a chance because this movie did not appeal to me at all. However once I watched it I became hooked on seeing Orlando Bloom’s dreamy face and the story line behind the movie of course.
4. Player’s Club is definitely an all-time classic I have enjoyed watching since the 90s. This movie never gets old to me.
5. I absolutely love musicals but Chicago is definitely my all-time favorite musical.
6. I have always been slightly obsessed with Egypt so the thrilling adventures in The Mummy have satisfied my craving for this place until I can actually visit.
7. At one point I was sooo obsessed with Save The Last Dance I would watch it 2-3 times per week. Thankfully that phase has passed but it is still one of my favorite movies.
8. I know Tyler Perry movies are a controversial subject for some, but what does not cause controversy? I love Why Did I Get Married? It is hilarious and he was getting into serious topics at the time and managed to sprinkle in a little humor.
9. For Colored Girls touches on so many issues in the black community, it was very moving.
10. Yes another Tyler Perry movie, I actually miss these types of movies he made in the past. Any who I am forever a daddy’s girl, so naturally I loved Daddy’s Little Girls. To see what a man would do for his daughters despite everything he had to go through was extremely inspiring to me.
Creating this list make me want to make Saturday a move day indoors, so I can watch all these movies again.
Hope you enjoyed my list and will check out a few of these movies. Comment below with some of your favorite movies.
Peace & Love,
Picture Source: Google, and girlstripmovie.com