Posted on January 3, 2019
Every year brings about challenges which can be used as opportunities for growth. Overall, I can say the year 2018 was pretty good to me and I am glad that I made it through the challenges which were brought on. I am thankful I was able to share some of my growth opportunities and happy moments with you. In case you missed any of the following blog posts, here are my top ten from 2018:
1. Taking a road trip to Orlando this past summer was definitely fun. I spent time with family and got to visit Seaworld which I have not been to in years. Check out the video in this blog post; Reuniting with The Fam In Orlando.
2. I also got to visit Philadelphia as an adult this past year. I’ve only been there as a child so I remember very little about it. Although my trip to Philly was short, going there to create new memories definitely was a great experience. I got to hang out with my college friend and I was reminded of a valuable lesson while I was there; Being Grateful in an Unfavorable Situation.
3. It is always fun making my birthday wishlist and I am glad you all enjoyed checking it out.
4. My birthday vlogs seem to be a popular post year after year. You can see my latest one in My Birthday Vlog post.
5. Although I did not get to travel outside of the country, as I had hoped during 2018, I did take quite a few trips within the states. If you missed my Wrightsville Beach post, you can see it here.
6. I got to share a few of my new favorite restaurants in dc after doing some restaurant hopping.
7. Friends & brunch in Baltimore is always a recipe for fun.
8. I was a little unsure about sharing another side of me with some bedroom tips but this post ended up being a fave.
9. I also got to share one of my favorite inspirational quotes for the year.
10. I also shared one of my favorite brunch spots of all time 🙂
I really enjoyed making this post. The trip down memory lane for this past year was definitely nostalgic. I look forward to the new journey 2019 will bring.
Thank you for your support and reading my blog posts. I truly am appreciative of you! I can’t believe it has almost been 2 years already since I have been blogging.
If there is something you would like to see me blog or vlog about please drop your suggestions in the comment section below. I would love to hear from you.
Remember you only have one life to live so live it be-U-tifully by being you to the fullest.
Peace & Love,
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and subscribe to my Youtube page to keep up with me (@yesherestherj)