Updated on January 2, 2018
2017 was an awesome year! I have sooo many things to be grateful for this year but I am most grateful for starting my blog this year. As the year is coming to an end, I thought I would share with you my top 10 blog posts of 2017. Click on the links to see the post or any included videos.
1) I was definitely happy to share with you my bedroom makeover. I worked soo hard to make it perfect for me. Now I am glad my sanctuary is complete.
2) In honor of my mom’s 75th birthday this year we threw her a holy Haitian birthday bash. If you missed it you can check it out below:
3) For the past few years, I have been going to Jamaica a lot lol, but this time I was able to actually vlog the journey. You can see the footage in the blog post below:
4) Of course the main reason we were in Jamiaca was for one of my besties’ wedding which was also a popular blog post you can see it here if you missed it:
5) This year I coordinated and decorated my other bestie’s birthday celebration dinner, check it out below:
6) Of course I had a vlog about my birthday celebrations this year. Because birthdays should be celebrated all month long lol.
7) Clearly you all love birthdays, the birthday brunch celebration for another good friend of mines was a hit also.
8) Bestie, my brother, her kids, and I also took a spring trip to Miami this year:
9) This blog post about fitness was also a hit. Speaking of which I will begin my annual 30 days raw fruits & veggie fast on January 2nd through the 31st. Follow me on ig @yesherestherj, where I will be posting meals and other things relating to this challenge daily.
10) This blog post was also among the top visited blog posts which reflected on my birthday anniversary.
As you can see most of the popular blog posts this year were vlogs (video blogs.) So I got the hint you want more vlogs lol. Which is one of the reasons I bought a new camera. I will definitely be bringing more vlogs to this blog in 2018.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know what you would like to see more of in 2018 in the comment section below.
Wishing you a Happy New Year!!! Remember you only have one life so live it Be-U-tifully.
Peace & Love,