Updated on July 13, 2017
If you have been reading my blog for some time now, you may already know a few things about me. Today I decided to share a few fun facts about me that could help you get to know me even better.
- I sleep with a salt lamp by my bedside. Salt lamps have many benefits, which include helping to improve the air quality and helping to improve the quality of sleep
- I am multilingual. English is my first language but I can understand French and Spanish more than I can speak them. I learned the technical stuff about these languages in school but my surroundings help me brush up on my skills at times.
- I love the smell of incense. Burning them help me relax.
- I can make my right ear move up and down. Yeah I had too much time on my hands as a child 🙂
- Call me Miss Fix It! I am pretty handy. My dad taught me a few things about fixing things around the house. I can change a door knob, change a shower head, check the oil level in my car, etc.
- I love cooking when I have time to do it. When I was younger I often imagined I was a chef on a cooking show, explaining everything I was adding to the dish.
- I taught myself to swim but I do not like heights so I try not to go in water that is too deep.
- I had 2 pets in my lifetime and they both died within 1 year of me getting them 🙁
- Do you know what Warren Buffett, Swiss Beatz, Cameron Diaz, and I have in common? We all share the same birthday of August 30th!
- I love Coach leather goods. I buy a Coach bag every year for my birthday however, recently I started buying Coach shoes because I have enough bags. I know what you are thinking but who else can treat me better than I can?
Hope you enjoyed by fun facts about me.
Comment below with some fun facts about you.
Peace & Love,
Photo credits: Google images